MoDOT External Civil Rights
The External Civil Rights Division is responsible for administration of all programs related to non-discrimination, affirmative action, and equal opportunity, related to MoDOT contracting activities using federal funds. The primary programs include the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Contract Compliance, On the Job Training, Title VI Non-discrimination and Commercially Useful Function Programs.
News and Events
Pre-Apprenticeship Hiring Fair – Invitation Flyer
MoKAN Educational Institute is hosting their Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Program Job/Career Fair on Thursday, June 14, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at the O’Fallon Park Recreation Complex, 4343 West Florissant, St. Louis, MO 63115.
Contractors and subcontractors will have an opportunity to meet and interview graduates from the program.
AGC/MAPA and MoDOT Prime Contractor & DBE “Meet and Greet” Schedule
- Northwest District – March 26, 2018 from 1:00 p.m – 3:30 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- Northeast District – April 9, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- Central District – April 10, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- St. Louis District – April 13, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- Kansas City District – April 30, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- Southeast District – May 3, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
- Southwest District – May 7, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Click Here for Flyer)
Staff Contact Information
Lester Woods, Jr. External Civil Rights Director
Missy Stuedle, External Civil Rights Manager
Tomikia Ethridge, Executive Assistant – Central Office
Kristi Hixson, Senior Civil Rights Specialist – Central Office
Zainab Jasim, Civil Rights Specialist – Central Office, SW District
Statewide: Title VI/ADA
Jen Griffin, Civil Rights Specialist – Central Office, CD District
Laura Bouslaugh, Civil Rights Specialist – Central Office, NE District
April Hendricks-Brown, Senior Civil Rights Specialist – Chesterfield Office, SE District
Gina Montgomery, Intermediate Civil Rights Specialist – Chesterfield Office, SL District
Samone Riney, Administrative Technician – Chesterfield Office, SL & SE District
Prenness Taylor, Intermediate Civil Rights Specialist – Lee’s Summit Office, KC & NW District
Abigail Steinbach, Senior Administrative Technician – Lee’s Summit Office, KC & NW District
*All Specialists conduct and administer DBE Certifications, Annual Updates, EEO Compliance Reviews, Workforce JSP, goal setting, and community outreach in their respective districts.
- DBE Program
- MRCC Directory
- Title VI
- Letting Information
- On The Job Training/Contract Compliance
- Environmental Justice
- Unified Certification Program
- Other Links
Scopes of Work
Below are a variety of jobs that are available for DBE’s as subcontractors to perform on Asphalt Paving and Construction Projects.
- Traffic Control
- Pavement Marking
- Asphalt Supply
Please refer to Our Members page for contact information of Member Companies to find out what opportunities are available as a subcontractor.